We are pleased to inform you that the United Nations Institute for Training and Research (UNITAR) will be delivering a training programme on livelihood development for Small and Medium Agribusiness Enterprises in Zambia. For this reason, we would like to request your assistance to kindly inform potential beneficiaries in the country for them to be able to apply and be considered for the selection process.
· Programme name: Accelerating Sustainable and Climate Resilient Livelihoods through development of Small and Medium Agribusiness Enterprises for Women and Youth in Zambia
· Training date: January 23 to April 14, 2023
· Programme Phases:
Phase 1: 3-month training on Agribusiness Opportunities and SME Development
Phase 2: 2-month training on SME start-up/expansion
Phase 3: Livelihood/small business initiation Coaching
· Profile of beneficiaries: Competency in communicating in English language and using computer, enthusiasm and passion for success and delivering positive impact, be able to provide reference letter from reachable referees, commitment to undertake the entire programme.
· Fees: None. This programme is funded by Arab Bank for Economic Development in Africa (BADEA) and implemented by UNITAR. The beneficiaries of this programme are women and youth from ZAMBIA who are based in the country.
· Application deadline: December 31, 2022
For more information and to register for this training programme, please visit: UNITAR.ORG
FOLLOW TOP ZED BRANDS ON TWITTER