Wednesday 31 August 2022
Wednesday 3 August 2022
Tuesday 2 August 2022
A postgraduate research scholarship
Up to $28,854 stipend scholarship assistance for students undertaking research in solar energy utilisation.
This scholarship will provide an annual stipend allowance equivalent to the minimum RTP rate (indexed on 1 January each year).
A successful Master by Research recipient may be awarded the scholarship for up to 1.75, subject to satisfactory academic performance.
A successful Doctor of Philosophy (PhD) may be awarded the scholarship for up to three years with a potential six-month extension, subject to satisfactory academic performance.
- be a domestic or international student
- have an unconditional offer of admission or be enrolled in a full-time Masters by Research or PhD at the Faculty of Science
- be willing to conduct research into experimental and/or theoretical projects within the Solar Research Group
- hold an honours degree (first class or second class upper) or a master's degree in a related field with a substantial research component.
- An applicant without an unconditional offer of admission may apply and be selected, however, no scholarship offer will be sent until the applicant has an unconditional offer of admission.
This scholarship has been established to provide financial assistance to a Masters by Research or PhD student undertaking research in solar energy utilisation.
This scholarship is funded by the Solar Research Group at the University of Sydney.