Wednesday 24 March 2021
Tuesday 23 March 2021
Monday 22 March 2021
Zambia's ex Environment Minister, William Harrington, has taken the Forest 27 case to Chieftainess Nkhomeshya Mukamambo II of Chongwe and appealed for her support.
Do you know what the Forest 27 case is about? Comment and let us know.
Tuesday 16 March 2021
Dr Guy Scott has been appointed as a member of the UPND National Management Committee by Mr Hakainde Hichilema. Dr Guy Scott served ad Vice President of Zambia from 2011 to 2015, before which he was Lusaka Central MP.
Monday 15 March 2021
@Livingstone_ZM (Destination Livingstone) promotes domestic travel
BREAKING NEWS: Today marks the first day of our new four month campaign to boost Livingstone as a destination within Zambia’s domestic travel market.— Destination Livingstone (@Livingstone_ZM) March 15, 2021
Read here for more: https://t.co/yQNd5INv1u pic.twitter.com/7bjnMKwclE
Zambia’s state mining company is on the lookout for further deals as it prepares to complete its acquisition of a majority stake in Glencore’s struggling copper business in the country. ZCCM Investment Holdings chairman Mabvuto Chipata said the company would consider any opportunities to increase the minority shareholdings its owns Zambia-based companies. “We think that operating a mine will allow us to extract more value,” Chipata said in an interview with the Financial Times. “We need to make sure we have participated in the mining sector, which controls the larger part of this economy.” Full Story via [FT.Com website]
Sunday 14 March 2021
10 reasons why your biz should be on Twitter!
Psst! In case you missed it "...companies have already started using Twitter as it is the new way to promote, connect and brand a company."
1. Connecting with customers - This is the main reason why you should use Twitter for your business. You will be able to connect with your customers because they themselves are using Twitter.
2. Branding - You don’t have to be a big brand like Dell, Nike, Starbucks to brand yourself on Twitter. You can be an average joe and brand yourself on Twitter.
3. Customers feedback - Once you have connected with your customers you will for sure be getting feedback on how you can improve your product, your services and maybe even improve your customer service.
4. Marketing - One of the reasons to use Twitter is you get to market your product or services to more people and the best part about that is it's FREE.
5. News - You can also give the latest updates on Twitter about your company by tweeting.
6. Give away coupon codes and promotions - You can also tweet about new deals and coupons codes to help give your company an extra boost. What everyone love include me is getting a good deal.
7. Twitter is Viral - If you have succeeded in gaining some popularity with your Twitter account you will know how viral Twitter can be.
8. Spying on competition - Did you know you can spy on the competition too? The best part about this and spying on customers is that its FREE using Twitter search.
9. Increase Sales - Twitter can help you increase sales and make a PROFIT. Dell is one of the companies that have increased their sales on Twitter.
10. Brand loyalty - At the end of the day, once you have engaged, helped your customers (your followers) on Twitter.
For more read - 10 Reasons why Bussiness Should Use Twitter
Saturday 13 March 2021
Wednesday 10 March 2021
Sunday 7 March 2021
Saturday 6 March 2021
Tuesday 2 March 2021
Monday 1 March 2021
Zambia's honorary consul in Istanbul on Sunday said Zambia and Turkey have established mutually beneficial relations that have continued to grow in recent years.
Bülent Göktuna said Turkey regards Zambia as a strategic partner both in the Southern African region and the continent as a whole, according to a statement by the Zambian Embassy in Ankara.
He was speaking at the Zambian Chancery in the Turkish capital before handing over a consignment of 12 computers and a laptop worth TL 166,000 ($23,000) to Zambia's Ambassador to Turkey Joseph Chilengi. [Full Story via Daily Sabah]