Considering that a lot of us are home right now and might not have jobs to get back to after lockdown ends due to COVID-19. As many companies or small business are most likely to lay off people. We thought we could share a list of online-based jobs you can do from the comfort of your home.
1. Use your social media networks - this can be Twitter, Instagram or Youtube. If you have great visual content, a large following and high engagement companies will be interested in approaching you and you can cash in on that.
2. Sign up for Inboxponds - You take surveys and earn money.
3. Sign up for Usertesting - Test products and get paid for it.
4. Design your own merch with Redbubble - If you can design logs or draw, then this is for you. With your unique design, you can start to sell your customised products.
5. You can become an amazon affiliate - Get a percentage of sales from the worlds largest marketplace.
6. Shop for a wide range of products via TopCashBack and earn money while you shop.
7. Bonus Tip - Sign up for Clickbank and start earning up to $450p/d. - "When you find a product that you wish to promote, either by searching the ClickBank marketplace or at a vendor's website, you will be provided with a unique link which you can use to direct customers to the product page."
8. Start blogging - There is money in blogging for on your own site.
For more tips, make sure you subscribe to our website. Full disclaimer this post is not made with the objective of forcing you to sign up for any of these services. Do your own research and find out what fits best with your current situation.